Selena Gomez is considered as one of the most successful ‘Disney’ child actors.
Starting off with minor roles in ‘Disney’ productions, this actor proved her mettle and soon rose to fame. At the impressionable age of twenty-two, she has already received fifty-eight prestigious awards for her brilliant performances as both an actor and a singer.
This spectacular singer claims that her inspiration as an artist comes from listening songs of Bruno Mars, Britney Spears, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Skrillex, and Taylor Swift.
Famous Selena Gomez Quotes
1. “And during… sometimes you wanna just be you with someone who knows all your secrets” – Selena Gomez
2. “I love what I do, and I always make sure to tell my fans I’m not perfect, so don’t think I am. I make mistakes. I’m human, and we all are. But I try to be the best I can be, and that’s all I really can do.” – Selena Gomez
3. “Being yourself is all it takes. If you want to impress someone don’t be someone else just be yourself.” – Selena Gomez
4. “I do agree to a certain extent that it is unfortunate that I have to be a little more aware of being a kid and growing up and figuring out who I am, but at the same time, it’s part of what I love.”–Selena Gomez
5. “I was bullied every second of every day in elementary and middle school. Obviously, people are going to bring you down because of your drive. But, ultimately, it makes you a stronger person to turn your cheek and go the other way.”–Selena Gomez.
6. “You are not defined by an Instagram photo, by a like, by a comment. That does not define you.” – Selena Gomez
7. “Making new friends is tough. You don’t really know who to trust when you’re away from people that you love a lot.” – Selena Gomez
8. “There’s a million reasons why I should give you up. But the heart wants what it wants.” – Selena Gomez
9. “Artistically, you want to be able to do a lot of things that can challenge you to not just stay in the same thing.” – Selena Gomez
10. “I don’t like hiding. I do like to keep certain things to myself, but at the end of the day, I’m eighteen, and I’m going to fall in love.” – Selena Gomez
11. “I think regular school is harder than my job. You have to deal with kids picking on you, and you want to look good and all this stuff. It was way too much pressure.” – Selena Gomez
12. “You have the right to live a beautiful life” – Selena Gomez
13. “I feel like I should be able to be 18 and have the friends that I choose and to have fun and live my life.” – Selena Gomez
14. “If there never was a night or day and memories could fade away, then we’d be nothing left but the dreams we made” – Selena Gomez
15. “I have a right to live my life and just be me with whoever I choose. We just do the best we can.” – Selena Gomez
16. “If you love something, set it free. And if it really loves you, it will find a way to come back.” – Selena Gomez
17. “My mom always told me if I love what I’m doing and I’m having fun then just continue to do it. But if it’s not fun for me anymore and I’m miserable, then I’m going to go back to Texas and quit it all, to be honest.” – Selena Gomez
18. “This is a very superficial job. I sit in a chair for two hours and get hair and makeup done and talk about myself in interviews. That’s a very vain thing to do. And I do get caught up in it sometimes.” – Selena Gomez
19. “Being single can pave the way for new opportunities.” – Selena Gomez
20. “I can’t watch the news. It’s extremely unsettling. Certain people can be a little desensitized because of movies, and I’m totally a part of that world, so I understand. But when you’re actually seeing what’s happening, you can’t help but be a little affected.” – Selena Gomez